2. This website is owned and operated by BRIFC. The material contained on this website including, without limitation, text, images, graphics, videos, sound, photographs, software, trademarks, logos, business names and all other material (collectively the “Content”), is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not alter, broadcast, copy, create derivative works, distribute, download, license, manipulate, modify, reproduce, republish, sell, post, publicly display, transmit or upload or otherwise exploit the Content in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of BRIFC.
Content Provided “As Is”
3. This website and its Content are provided “As Is” for general information and personal use only.
No Representations or Warranties
5. BRIFC makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. BRIFC does not warrant that this website or the Content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server through which it is available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. BRIFC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of, this website or of the Content.
Limitation of Liability
6. Under no circumstances is BRIFC liable for any Content, including, without limitation: any infringing Content, any errors or omissions in the Content, or for any loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages, resulting from or caused by this website or by its Content including, without limitation, losses related to the use or inability to use this website, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure even in the event of negligence and/or even if BRIFC has been advised of the possibility of such losses.
7. You agree to hold BRIFC and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or out of your inability to access or to use, this website, the Content or other websites to which this website is linked including without limitation, claims that you have found something which you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or from another website to which it is linked, to be obscene, offensive, defamatory or to be infringing upon your intellectual property rights.
9. BRIFC may, from time to time, collect non-personal information about visitors to this website and their use of the site though the use of internet “cookies”. Although you can take steps to warn off, block or disable cookies, if you do, the website may not function and appear as BRIFC has designed it.
10. The laws of the Province of Ontario, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws, apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this website. The courts of the Courts of the Province of Ontario shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from or relating to the use of this website.
Contact Information, Access, and Inquiries
Birthright Israel Foundation of Canada
4600 Bathurst Street, Suite 317
Toronto, ON, M2R 3V3
Attention: Chaia Berkowitz
Telephone: (416) 398-7785